Saturday, April 23, 2011

Billionaire Boys Club Batch 2: Silvanus Arellano

Type: Series
Book No.: 7
Year Released: 2006
Publication: PHR


“Is this yours?” he asked smiling. He was holding out her scarf. “I’ts kinda wet. I was sipping coffee when it landed on my head.”

Hindi pwedeng magkamali si Hevn. She had seen that smile before. She knew that drop-dead gorgeous face.
“I’m sorry about this…” she could feel her heart slowly melting as she gazed into thise liquid brown eyes. “have we met before?”

“Well, lets see I this trick will help.” He extended his hand to her. “I’m Silvanus Arellano. And you are…?”

“That’s it!” hiyaw niya. “You are Silvanus Arellano!”

“Yes, I said that a while ago.”

“Will you go out with my cousin? She really likes you.”

Nagulat ito. Ngunit saglit lang iyon dahil muling sumilay ang matamis na ngiti sa mga labi nito. “To tell you honestly, beautiful woman, It is you whom I want to go out with. In fact I was just about to ask you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment