Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rancho Estate: My Grumpy Amore

Type: Series
Book No.: 4
Year Released: 2005
Publication: PHR


"Pagsisilbihan kita buong buhay ko. Pakakasalan kita sa lahat ng simbahang alam ko at hahayaan kong sundan mo ako kahit saan ako magpunta. I'll even try to like cute things just to make sure you'll stay with me for the rest of my life!"

Sumampa si May sa hamba ng bintana ng bahay ng sinisintang si Carrive. The atmosphere inside smelled heavenly. She just couldn't help herself reaching for the draperies and touching it against her cheeks.

"Satin.. soft... manly," sambit niya. "Must remember this for fantasy dream later--aaahhh!"

Bumagsak siya sa carpeted floor. Sa pagmamadali niyang makalabas ay lalong hindi siya makahanap ng exit. Pinilit na lang niyang magtago sa likod ng isang sofa. and then she heard footsteps and that handsome baritone voice.

"Who are you and what the hell are you doing in my house?"

No comments:

Post a Comment