Thursday, May 26, 2011

I Love How You Love Me

Type: COH Collection
Book No.: 3
Year Released: 2011
Publication: Chapters of the Heart


"I would rather risk another heartache than never having the chance to love the woman who loved me at my worst."

Kailangan ni Mari ng pera kaya hindi na siya nagdalawang-isip tanggapin ang alok ng matandang babaeng nakilala niya na maging caregiver ng apo nitong si Railan Castillo -- probably the most irritating person that ever walked on the planet, in crutches. Unang tuntong pa lang niya sa bahay nito ay pinalayas na siya nito.

But later on, nagpakita na rin ito ng kabaitan sa kanya. Idagdag pa ang pasulput-sulpot na ka-sweet-an nito.

Until he became the sweetest and the most gentle person in the world who made her feel beautiful and treasured. Pero kung kailan handa na siyang tanggapin ang nararamdaman niya rito, saka naman siya binanatan nito ng: "I want you to come with me to visit my fiancee." Nabitin tuloy ang puso niya.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!Whenever I searched for SF's novel, I always end up viewing your page.I'm also a fan of SF.Nice page.:D

    ReplyDelete